instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Monday, May 7, 2012

So i heard you guys are interested :) ?

I'm bringing sexy back.




I was overjoyed and on the verge of rolling myself on the floor because i was super happy X)
I have grrrrrreeeeeeat news for myself and you guys, 
after uploading my DIY Tshirt cutting on facebook and lookbook,
I didn't know that I would get that load of requests, and nice feedbacks about the shirt.
many of you guys were interested in buying the shirt from me.
you see, i was planning to show you guys my 2 design (i did so far) for quite a long time,
and now that i've confirm my conclusion, I'm gonna tell you how's this whole thing works.
... 

you see, I'm an avid of DIYs'. I love making something old, new again.
and i revel in most upon what i'm doing now. 
I love fashion, and this is such a great opportunity for me to create something that i love most! 
and to create something that people would wear is speechlessly great! 
I'm making Tshirt weaving for summer heat, if you think it's a little much to bare,
maybe you could match it up with a tank top, or a sexy bra/bikini underneath.
Tshirt weaving has become such a mundane phenomenon that it's getting quite boring.
however, hope you find mine an exception! ;D


so! if you're interested,
here's how the whole thing goes...

...

I charge RM50 including Teeshirt, for one design.
I hope it's not a lil too price for you, cause i don't have a Tshirt supplier. haha! 
I get my shirts from local shops which have guaranteed quality.
Well, good news is that I only charge RM35 IF you give me your shirts to cut! 
i usually cut guy's Teeshirts cause they're much longer. :)

so there you have the pricing!:) 

1 design 1 shirt : RM50
1 design your shirt : RM35

COD can be arrange, but fee of postage shipping not included :)

hope you guys liked it! ordering starts now so do
drop me a comment or email me at missju0318@hotmail.com
if you wanna order or just ask me anything at all :)

it's USD 16.40 if you're from the UK/US :)

oh p/s.! there's a special discount for the first 10 people to order! :)

5 comments:

Obiuser said...

Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once
pengobatan sembuhkan kelainan kolesterol dilipidemia secara alami

Taylor Bara said...

Do not know what VPN service to choose? Read this article https://vpn-lab.com/expressvpn-vs-ipvanish/ that would help you to decide

thenortonsetup.com said...


This is very informative content and useful too. I have some links to share here.

norton.com/setup
www.norton.com/setup

Officecomsetupdownload.com said...

This is a very good blog post, you have good content writing skills, I subscribed to your blog for an upcoming post. here are some useful links you must follow.

office.com/setup
www.office.com/setup

Lillian J. Turner said...

Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Such amazing information.

MyBlogger Club

Guest Posting Site

Best Guest Blogging Site

Guest Blogger

Guest Blogging Site